Summary of current From the Office Notices
- Easter Office hours – closed 14 – 21 April 2017
- White Boxers registration limitations
- Conformation Stewards Contacts:
- ANKC Rule Reviews (Tracking and Endurance)
- Reminder – Reg 109A Registration of litter progeny
- Seminar by conformation judge Dr E. Kuplyauskas (Russia) 8/5/2017
- Corrections:RNAPS Amenities Show 27/11/16
- Use of Generators at sanctioned fixtures
- Dogs Tasmania now have two active Facebook pages
- ‘CH IBIZIA SPECULATING MY VALENTINA’ has been disqualified from exhibition
Easter Office hours – closed 14 – 21 April 2017
Members are reminded that the TCA Inc office will be closed for the period 14 – 21 April 2017 and will reopen at 10.00 am Monday 24 April 2017.
White Boxers registration limitations
Members are reminded that, effective from 3 June 2014, White Boxers can only be registered on the Limited Register flagged not to be upgraded, and a White Boxer imported into Australia cannot be registered on any register.
Conformation Stewards Contacts:
• Ms J Fraser 0409 161 843
• Mr F Wiltshire 0428 133 564
Mr K Winter is also licensed to judge French Bulldogs at Championship level.
ANKC Rule Reviews (Tracking and Endurance)
Members involved in Tracking, Track and Search and Endurance Trials are advised that a meeting to discuss the submissions received for the review of the rules covering these disciplines is scheduled for Saturday 24 June 2017 at the MILE Centre, 68 High Street, Oatlands commencing at 10.00 am.
Reminder – Reg 109A Registration of litter progeny
Breeders are reminded of TCA Inc Regulation 109A, hereunder stated:
A breeder shall register all progeny of a litter on the initial Registration application.
Registration of litters shall be made within ninety (90) days from the date of birth. Litters
registered after ninety days (90) days from the date of birth shall incur the late Registration
fee as set out in the current “Scale of Charges”. Litters over the age of eighteen (18) months
will not be registered.
Seminar by conformation judge Dr E. Kuplyauskas (Russia) 8/5/2017
Details of the presentation by the Combined Breeds Dog Club judge, Dr E. Kuplyauskas (Russia)
COMBINED BREEDS DOG CLUB OF TASMANIA INC
Our judge Dr Eugeny Kuplyauskas from Russia will be presenting a full day seminar
10 am – Monday 8 May at Room 1, Glenorchy Library, Glenorchy.
This is open to ALL members
Gold coin donation toward room hire.
Refreshments available throughout the day.
Any further information required – phone Rex Lowe (Secretary) 0418 105 031
Corrections: RNAPS Amenities Show – 27/11/2016
RNAPS Amenities Show – 27/11/2016 – Best in Group 1 – ‘JUNNASH BEYOND THE STARS’ (Costen)
Use of Generators at sanctioned fixtures
Exhibitors/Triallers are reminded of TCA Inc Regulations 249.3 and 249.3.1 – 249.3.5 pertaining to the use of generators at sanctioned fixtures and are requested to comply with these regulations
Dogs Tasmania now have two active Facebook pages
- The original Dogs Tasmania page which has shifted to be more of an awareness page about Dogs Tas and purebred dogs in general.
- The other page (Dogs Tasmania Members Only) is for members only and will be utilised for information useful for members, updates to rules, regulations etc and any urgent notifications pertaining to the membership. It will also be the page where information on any emergencies (bushfire, flood etc) will be co-ordinated. This will allow us to publish personal information (addresses, phone numbers) etc in a safe space. If you have not applied to join the members fb page please do so – you will be sent a message asking for your membership card to verify you are a financial member.
- As for the public page – we would love to receive some photos from all the disciplines to use over the coming months. THIS PAGE IS FOR EVERYONE. If you want your event publicised – send the information to me. If you want help to write it – just ask. If you are unsure, ask. I am very keen to use this as a public relations opportunity –but I can only do it with your support.
- Any queries please contact me on email – firstname.lastname@example.org or message me on Facebook. Trudi Counsell ph: 0417 164 423
CH IBIZIA SPECULATING MY VALENTINA’ has been disqualified from exhibition
Exhibitors are advised the Mr C Sarantis’ Whippet bitch ‘CH IBIZIA SPECULATING MY VALENTINA’ has been disqualified from exhibition effective from 16/12/2016